About this blog

This blog is about the daily activities in a busy typewriter shop. I want to share with you the many interesting people who come in here, the beautiful machines I get and most of all the great typewriter stories that people share with me!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

More Repairs, Places And People

Badly broken but lots of potential



A nice example of what a difference a cleaning and repair make.




You can find these in fabulous colors.



                                  http://www.slate.com/id/2303250?wpisrc=sl_ipad


                                                   http://www.tayarijones.com/archives/2655


2 comments:

  1. That's a good job you did on the Corona. Being pretty basic, they can take a lot of misuse and still be bent back into working order - even at my ham-fisted hands. I'm off to check out Tayari's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful typewriters. I think that Remington is a no. 3. I believe I've seen some other Remington portables with that color combination, so it's probably original, but it is kind of a strange juxtaposition of red and maroon.

    ReplyDelete